26 August 2007

FaceWarp!! Cant Resist Laughing over my Own Face!!

Its really a cool application. I took a picture of my ownself and cant resist myself laughing over my own warped pic. Specially the insect and alian looks were so superb. I got it free with my handset Sony Ericsson K510i, but for those who are interested in getting it. I would recommend you to visit Youpark and get its latest version.

Facewarp is compatible with following handsets:

Motorola : Motorola v980
Nokia : Nokia 6280, Nokia 6280, Nokia 6600, Nokia N72, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia N73, Nokia 6620, Nokia N70, Nokia 6680, Nokia N95, Nokia N90, Nokia 7610
Sony Ericsson : Sony Ericsson D750i, Sony Ericsson D750i, Sony Ericsson K600i, Sony Ericsson V600i, Sony Ericsson K750i, Sony Ericsson W550i, Sony Ericsson v800, Sony Ericsson W950, Sony Ericsson W800i Download this unique software to help your ugly friends! Using Face Warping you can now give them perfectly normal looking photographic portraits for CVs or personal ads. Take a picture - Face Warping will detect all faces in the image - and click your way through the 8 different filters until you find the perfect face. Or choose different angles for endless variations! Only know normal looking people? Well, Face Warping is a pretty good party trick for the rest of us! And you can mms, e-mail or store your favourites.

0 comments:

All About Mobile - Nokia | iPhone | Samsung | Blackberry

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP